Also , Goji, gods, Chinese hermits ( L. chinense Mill.), Chinese matrimony vine
Chinese herringbone is a healing plant of the TČM, whose fruits are often used together with ginseng and other adaptogens. The scallop has a high content of zeaxanthin and other carotenoids. It has strong antioxidant effects, protects vision and slows aging processes. In addition to the carotenoids, the specific effects of proteoglycan polysaccharides contribute mainly to the effects of carotenoids. In Czech, the bastard is known as goji / gods. The word goji came to us over English from Chinese 枸杞 (read ko-ki or ko-ťi, pinyin gouqi ) and denotes the fruits of this plant. Chinese herb can be grown in our country (it is frost-resistant) but it produces badly, so it is better to buy it dried.
Basic information about the genus of the herringbone ( Lycium )
Rod Lycium but includes more than 70 species that occur in subtropics around the world ( Fukuda2001pbg ). In Eurasia, we find three main varieties (according to: GRIN taxonomy database , eFloras database , Feinbrun1968glf ):
- ( Lycium barbarum L.), originating in China
- Chinese herringbred ( Lycium chinense Mill.), Original throughout Southeast Asia
- European lichen ( Lycium europaeum L.), originally in the Mediterranean and Asia Minor
All three species are well differentiable morphologically ( Feinbrun1968glf ) and molecular ( Fukuda2001pbg ). The European Squirrel has white or pink flowers, the other two have red-violet flowers ( Dostal1989nkc , Volume 2, p. 892). The Chinese bastard has leaves petiolate, rather ovate than lanceolate, while the alien scallops have leaves rather lanceolate and almost without petiole ( Rothmaler2009evd , Volume 3, p. 429). As a fruit is practically used only Chinese bush , which is grown because of its large and sweet fruits ( Yin2005apr ). Other species are also healing, but their small fruits are not suited for collection. The aliens and the European grayling are very abundant in our country, from their leaves we can prepare healthy herbal tea.
The TSC and herbal medicine ( Potterat2010glb ) are recognized for the healing purposes. The European Squid ( L. europaeum ) was used by anti-doctors in the treatment of inflammation and eye diseases ( Hitchcock1932msg ). The plant was also used for consolidation of erosion slopes and ornamental plantations, once popular. Foreign and Chinese slaves are currently the subject of intense research.
The content of the burgundy
The shell contains a large number of carotenoids (mainly zeaxanthin) and specific proteoglycan polysaccharides that make up to 30% of the dry weight. Carotenoids and polysaccharides protect the neurons and the retina, positively affect vision, reduce cellular stress and improve immunity. Other beneficial metabolites of the cassava include betaine, β-sitosterol, coumarins, vitamins, minerals and free amino acids.
- Lycium polysaccharides (LP) - The most important specific component of the pasta.
- Carotenoids - The fruits are contained in large quantities (up to 0.5% dry weight, Peng2005qzd ), their amount increases during aging ( Piao2005ckc ). Up to 70% of carotenoids are zeaxanthin, mainly as zeaxanthin dipalmitate (fysalin, Inbaraj2008dce ). Other forms of zeaxanthin are also present. The remainder of carotenoids are lutein, β-carotene, β-cryptoxanthin and others. Zeaxanthin dipalmitate is very well bioavailable, it is easily absorbed and absorbed by the organism ( Breithaupt2004cpr ).
- Flavonoids - Contains many types of flavonoids, 40% of which are quercetin, myricetin, camphorol and rutin ( Le2007iqa , Qian2004efp )
- Vitamins - Carotenoids of the cervix act as provitamin A. Other vitamins contain, for example, riboflavin (vitamin B2), nicotinic acid (vitamin B3), thiamin (vitamin B1), tocopherols (vitamin E) and ascorbic acid Vitamin C) at ~ 42mg / 100g, i.e. about as fresh lemons ( Potterat2010glb ).
- Minerals - Calcium contains significant amounts of calcium (112mg / 100g), phosphorus and iron ( Qian2004efp ), trace selenium, germanium, copper, zinc and others.
- Free amino acids - The gall bladder contains relatively large amounts (1 - 2.7%), most proline. Non-proteinaceous amino acids such as betaine (trimethylglycine), taurine and γ-aminobutyric acid (GABA) are also present. ( Chen1991aaa )
- Others - for example β-sitosterol, dacosterol, skopoletin, β-coumaric acid and dopamine lyucide A derivative, so far only isolated from Goji ( Zou1999ndd ), fatty acids (linoleic acid, β-elemen and myristic acid, Altintas2006 ). In totally abundant amounts (19ppb in dry matter), the alkaloid atropine ( Adams2006hta ) can be detected in fruits.
Effects of the clerk
The sacerdot meets the definition of the adaptogen. It is a traditional addition to Chinese soups and TČM blends. The TČM is considered to be the tonic that nourishes the kidneys, liver and eyes ( Chang2008uah ). Independent research confirms anti-aging and anti-aging effects ( Burke2005mcr ).
Thanks to its unique composition, the pasta has many positive effects on human health.
Goji, the fruit of the bush, are undoubtedly among the most valuable rainbows of fruit. The LBP goji coarse water extract has many beneficial effects according to the literature:
- Antioxidant effects
- Protect the cells from harmful environmental influences
- Beautifying the skin
- Slowing aging
- Protects the liver from disease ( Lam2016hec ).
- Anticancer effects
- Stimulation and stimulation of the immune system - including immunity in the central nervous system
- Neuroprotective effects
- Neuromodulatory effects - prevention of degeneration of the nervous system, improvement of cognitive functions, overall feeling of well-being ...
- Support diabetes treatment
- Protecting the blood system - reducing the amount of lipids in the blood ...
How to use the scavenger
Goji fruit can be consumed directly, or added to teas, soups, salads, desserts or other dishes. Some teach her as miraculous fruits, see . I would like to praise even further by naming the whole family of lilkovites as miraculous and pastoral in it as a welcome sweet add-on to miraculous tomatoes, paprika, mochyni and black eggplant. We can improve our health by using the raspberries instead of raisins in the kitchen unless, of course, we raise the total dose. Goji are a very good substitute for sweet and sour children. The recommended daily dose is 6-30 grams of dry fruits.
Editing for consumption (for example):
- Goji can be consumed without modification.
- Boil the daily dose of goji in half a liter of water 5-10 min. Boil them in wine, or add a few prunes (or cicmique if you have). It is drunk in two doses in the fasted state, including the fetus.
- Wine - 1kg of ground fruits is placed in a textile bag and immersed in a 10 liter bowl of water. The vial is hermetically sealed and allowed to ferment for 14 days. It is then used in two deciliters a day, preferably in two doses.
- Tincture - 80g is leached in 1 liter of 60% ethanol for about 3 weeks. Finally, add a little honey and use 2-3 tablespoons in the morning, as well as fruits.
- Soup spoon will also improve chicken or beef soup or roast meat. Heat the fruits after the heat treatment.