This list is not a document of the TCM. It is a scientific view. This is a big difference because TCM is not science, but some magic. Everyone who studied yin , yang , five tastes and body meridians, knows what I'm talking about. Therefore, there is only a small number of standard herbal blends of TČM on this site - those whose use can be scientifically referenced. This way, the experienced cheerleaders of TČM can look over our shoulder and our doctors. I also tried to better blend the names of blends. For example, shi-kuan-ta- buang (十全 大補 湯) can be freely translated as "ten supporting columns" (see eg tcmbohemia.cz ), as ši (士) can be translated as " can count from one (ㄧ) to ten (十) ". But a more comprehensible translation of ši (士) is "someone who has many things," more briefly "scholar" - numeral 10 is also synonymous with Chinese. Similarly, a more concise translation of the 全 全 全-補 補 ang 湯 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全 全) The word "strengthening" is more understandable than "toning" and "potion" more sophisticated than "broth, soup", which is the literal meaning of the last tang (湯). Inappropriate Czech translations of the TČM concepts, nowadays very widespread, present this unnecessarily as some New Age Shakti Gawain Movement, when it is actually Very Old Age alchymedicin. The information here is only indicative, in the case of serious interest in the treatment, consult the TCM graduate practitioner.
general strengthening potion ( shi-kuan-ta- buang, 十全 大補 湯, pchin-jin shi-quan-da-bu-tang )
- The general boosting potion is one of the most commonly used standard TČM blends. It is a mixture of adapogens and almost adapogenic (liquorice, cinnamon) in order to create a broad-spectrum tonic of maximum effect suitable for as many patients as possible. However, because of liquorice content it is not a perfect adaptogen, so it should not be used permanently. (While ginseng itself may be used permanently if necessary.) The mixture is generally anti-inflammatory and cytoprotective, with specific and non-specific effects on important internal organs (brain, heart, vessels, kidneys, pancreas, liver ...) Lam2016hec . It is identical to the Japanese jujen-taiho-to junction .
- ginseng radix rubra , atractylodis macrocephalae rhizoma , angelicae sinensis radix , cinnamomum cassiae cortex , paeoniae lactiflorae radix , astragali radix , portae sclerotium , rehmanniae radix , chuanxiong radix , glycyrrhizae radix
- For herbal powders, we have a somewhat unusual situation that the pill form is often less appropriate and of lesser quality than the freshly prepared powder from the pharmacist or the potion itself that prepares and bundles the pharmacist from the sliced or otherwise roughly divided raw materials and the cooking itself is performed by the instructed patient or his attendant. I therefore strongly recommend that the general boosting potion be prepared separately under the guidance of a pharmacist or experienced herbalist who purchases the drugs needed in this mixture relatively easily with us or orders from abroad. The potion is spectacular, bitter and black as a shoe, it is essentially drinkable without sugar, salt or other non-prescribed ingredients. In urgent situations, a cheap pill version of this mixture, such as a trombohemia , in which the ginseng is replaced with a cheaper hairbrush, can be substituted temporarily. Daily gram doses of the mixture are used, and the same pills are needed to swallow the effect in a relatively unusual dose of several dozen bits per day. The patient should not think that for 200 Kc he will take more than 2-3 daily doses of this excellent TČM potion. Use separate ginseng to use cheap pills.
a smaller prorostyle potion ( shiao-cha-hu-tang , 小 柴胡 汤 , pchin-jin xiao-cha-hu-tang )
- A mixture with a complex anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effect, the characteristic component of which is the Chinese prowl. Hepatoprotective use is documented by Lam2016hec . Suitable for chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis. Identical with Japanese Shō-saiko-it ( sho-saiko-to )
- pinelliae tuber et rhizoma praeparata 9g, zingiberis rhizoma recens 9g, glycyrrhizae uralensis radix praeparata cum melle 9g, bupleuri radix 24g , jujubae fructus 12g (4 pieces), scutellariae radix 9g, ginseng radix rubra 9g, miller recommend adding more jujubae fructus
- All drugs of this mixture can be obtained or ordered from abroad. The best thing is when ordering and preparing drugs is provided by a pharmacist. The potion is cooked by the patient himself or his nurse as needed. The potion is basically unassuming or unsolicited and drinking - as we already know from fairy tales - regardless of color and taste. When taken as a powder, the pharmacist performs powdering and preparation of batches that are packed into PE bags and are drunk with water. In addition, in the Czech Republic, it is possible to obtain a lower quality version of this mixture in the form of pills (pressed herbal powder), for example from tcmbohemia or direction-health . In both, the ginseng is replaced by a cheaper hairpin, the first one is replaced with crushed mustard seed. However, these are effective adaptogens, but do not be afraid to eat a dozen balls a day (which is unusual for non-herbal pills). To preserve the same effectiveness, 30g of the pack should be grown in no more than 7 days - the patient should not think that for 200Kč he or she will get a lot of good TČM potions. Take the cheap pills with a separately purchased ginseng and a dose of young ginger rhizome used as part of the diet. (Ginger in the pill undergoes chemical transformation, zingiberis rhizoma recens should simply be recens .)