If a natural therapy medicinal plants a weakness, and it is the absence of strong antibiotic effects. One of the reasons why in the 20th century regarded herbal medicine in Europe for survival was just triumph over penicillin herbs. Questions on herbal treatment of bacterial infections caused me to for me to be antibacterial adapgogeny looked closer.
Good antibiotics are relatively rare. Infectious diseases are life-patients so dangerous that when doctors take their treatment thankful relatively toxic medications only when their strong antimicrobial effect. Ever since Paracelsus thus to treat infections in Europe use mercury, which in the 20th century complement of arsenic, bismuth, colloidal silver and finally sulfonamides and β-lactam (penicillin, cephalosporin, ...), tetracycline and other antibiotics. The therapeutic index (i.e. the ratio between poisonous and effective dose) of these compounds is often quite inconvenient, so it is necessary to prepare the dosage forms (tablets, injections ...) allowing a precise dosage.
Scarcity of antibiotics has - what else - evolutionary reasons. Bacteria are in fact the fastest replicating existing organisms. Their generation lasts in the optimum case, only 30 to 60 minutes, so that for one day in the bacterial population will replace 1-2 dozen generations. At this rate of evolution bacteria relatively quickly acquire resistance to almost any antibiotic. A natural antibiotics as sage and lavender are best prepared bacteria. In other words, natural antibiotics from conventional plants in the bacterial world too patched the known than to engage.
For other diseases, such as atherosclerosis or diabetes, such a restriction does not exist - in fact, these diseases do not develop evolutionarily, do not adapt to the treatment, so the herbs they still take just as effectively. Located on the border of a cancer that develops evolutionary, but only until the moment the patient's death - cancer is not transferable and does not pass the experience gained evolutionary other patients.
Bacteria surprise only substances chemically unusual - was therefore in the 20th century with such success example sloučninami heavy metals bismuth, arsenic and silver (colloidal silver) and later with fungal-type antibiotic penicillin. But even those bacteria already over 50 years of mass use accustomed to - once rare β-lactamase (penicillinase) are now standard equipment genomes of bacterial pathogens of man.
It does not mean that antibiotics also exist that meet the definition of adaptogen. But it is another requirement in addition ,, which narrows the already rare good group of antibiotics. (It's like trying to groom was not a multimillionaire, but also young and handsome at the same time.)
One could expect that bacteria still surprise so far little used antibiotics from exotic plants, among which would probably have found several adaptogens. But it is true that their mass by utilizing their price (ie. Efficiency) fell again. Antibiotics consistently act only if they are used only rarely, or if you hold it any plant or fungus as their "secrets". They know that the soldiers who their antibiotics against your biological weapons published. Only in the wild growing plants and fungi are ruthlessly robbing us, the people.
For example, it is frequently mentioned "antibiotic" plant barberry and goldenseal.
Below, under " Other natural options ", you'll find mention of other potentially antibiotic plants (Baikal skullcap etc.) Otherwise, the golden staphylococcus is forgiveness bugger even against ordinary antibiotics is often resistant.
Antibiotic effects hub
When talking about the absence of known strong antibiotic effects of conventional medicinal plants, it does not apply to medicinal mushrooms - Even penicillin comes from mold. If you only focus on the classic mushroom (Macromycota), I came across an interesting Italian study ( Bianco1981bra ) which measured the antimicrobial effects of several dozen forest Basidiomycetes and effectiveness against Staphylococcus aureus found in křehutky brown-gray (Psathyrella spadiceogrisea) pstřeně oak (Fistulina hepatica) , troudntatce contraband (Fomitopsis pinicola) houževnatce edible (shiitake, Lentinula edodes) and magic mushrooms fecal (Deconica coprophila). Shiitake can easily buy all the other mushrooms grow with us, although I do not know how frequently. If found illuminated by a forester or forest living folk healer who / s by this combination of mushrooms collected (a) and appropriately processed (a) on the potion and the potion he would quite likely to Staphylococcus aureus worked. Note: Psilocybin feces are among nehalucinogenní magic mushrooms, so she in this direction do not have to worry if we move beyond the nature of what we usually grows. Lastly, I mentioned that some antibiotic properties against golden staph i have aplanoxidové acids and triterpenoids lingzhi mushroom (see eg. SmaniaJunior2006ddn ), but I do not clear their pharmacodynamics nor does it, at what dosage, these antibiotic effects could possibly occur.
Wobenzym and ginseng
About Wobenzym in this indication there are positive messages. Ginseng I specifically for this infection recommend it, because I'm not sure if this would not detract immune system from the main pathogens (Staphylococcus aureus). But it's just my subjective opinion. I do not add that no information coming from me are not used for medical purposes and any treatment drugs natural and synthetic must follow the responsible physician.
Echinacea against respiratory infections (up to 1402, and infections): 10496642, 10796553, Echinacea + garlic: 10800289; It would also ginger + Duke's recipe for beginners flu
- Herbal medicines for Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS. 11891087
- immunomodulatory: echinacea, ginseng, milkvetch: 15035888
- immunostimulant (under Article 874)
- Echinacea purpurea: 22131823
- Echinacea activates macrophages: 18618312Echinacea activates macrophages: 18618312
- hailing interesting: 19418355, 19444606, 18476388, 19666100, 20521626, stress, depression + 21614890, 22160928 lupus, allergies: 22324179, effective against obsessive disorders: 22546655, neuroprotective: 22606332
- physical performance: 22643145, adaptogenic related immunity 22652161
- Herbs against burnout syndrome: 22984372
- neurotropic herbs (against depression etc. :) 23700366
- adaptogenic immunomodulatory effect, Siberian Institute: 22238748
- anti Alzheimer through PPARg 22166376
- Ginseng - antioxidant and neuroprotective - 20362279
- deoxyschisandrin: Ca2 + oscillations in the hippocampus 18664321,
- antiallergic: Schisandra, Magnolia Flos: 19277963
- Schisandra, interactions with CYP3A (trace)
- schisandrin, NO, smooth muscle: 21514126
- bioléčba cancer, personalized treatment
- gout: Anti-inflammatory effect of Gout Infusion Preparation (GIP) on acute gout arthritis, Tianjin Journal of Traditional Chinese Medicine; Paederia foetida; 18219456; 11025157; 19655406; 21154198; 15975301; Fraxinus; 15250197; 15730759; 20397467; 22298453; 20685245; 23255063; 23674350; 23620847; 23666318, 22530142
- inflammatory effect triterpenoid fraction of G. lucidum 19651243
- Invasion activity ganoderové acid T cells HCT-116 (human colon cancer), 20360625, 21353507
- the potential effect against obesity - ReishiMax, 21929808
- Reishi has imunostimulatční effects on Toll receptors (important for non-specific antibacterial immunity) without promote inflammation. 22135873
- Reishi improves wound healing, 22508065
- Efforts zkounat Reishi immunomodulatory effects on antitumour immunity (TNF-α, IL-1β, IL-12, GM-CSF by human monocytes) 22750578
- Reishi, Inhibition of HIV (9,810,695).
- Curculigo ochioides: Potent rasayana herb. 20619136
- Russian neuroprotective herbal combination Phytomix-40 against Parkinsonism 21,165,417 (ginseng, eleutero, Rhodiola)
- Schisandra against atopic dermatitis 21,854,164th
- Black pepper, piperine immunomodulatory, anti-oxidant, anti-asthmatic, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, anti-amoebic and 23625885
- Natural polysaccharides adaptogens often have immunomodulatory effects, e.g. eyelashes (Sargassum fusiforme, 23567289).
- Licorice PMID: 23415946
- Coix lacryma-jobi, the main active ingredient of triglycerides (fats), reduce the growth of tumors (Lewis lung carcinoma) 22867634th
- Abnormal Savdo Munziq, anticancer effects, 22978453
- Paedaria scandens, TCM, vegetables, anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory effects iridoidových glycosides. 22910180
- Borage (Echium amoenum) against acute pancreatitis 23008778
- Marigold (Caltha palustris) against atrtitidě 23123796
- Liriope muscari (platyphylla) - imudomodulační 23201926
- Cistanche deserticola - desert "ginseng" - an overview, and immunomodulatory 23227786
- Natural animal drug - deer antler 23246455 - may be an example of problems
- Septimeb - natural antibacterial 23351964 Tanacetum vulgare (tansy), Urtica dioica, Rosa canina
- Neem tree - apparently harmless
- 24860732 - Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial Effects of Heat-Clearing Chinese Herbs: A Current Review.
- propolis, tropical propolis (Clusia etc.)
- Oroxylum indicum
- Nigella sativa https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10997492
- cinnamon Cinammomum, investigate the types and levels of quality