(This site is not yet operational. In the future, hopefully will have a different shape and will serve to calculate the required dosage of ginseng due to the described effects.)
It happens slowly standard that research into the effects of various forms of ginseng and individual panaxosidů provides a quantitative data. It gives an opportunity to propočtům příslušícího dosage.
The problem of variability and interactions panaxosidů
The situation complained that many physiological parameters are different panaxosidy contradictory , so the sum effect of ginseng can not be easily estimated. In various forms of ginseng (fresh, white, red ...) are again significant differences in quantities and ratios of constituents. Another source of variability is the absorption, which involves the modification efficiency according to the current state of the digestive tract of the patient and the activity of bacteria that live in it and partly ingested panaxosidy modify the cleavage of sugar residues. MD. doctors in Asia are aware of and demand for treatment because sometimes purified individual panaxosidy or their prescribed mixtures which are often well served by injection (eg for heart attacks). In addition to speed absorption, excretion and transfer across the cell membrane is in question, the effects on the CNS and the speed of transfer across the blood-brain barrier.
At the present stage questions pharmacodynamics ignore and try to only some of the effects computed for the required single dose, assuming instantaneous uniform distribution of active substances in the soft tissues throughout the body.
The contents of ginsenosides in red ginseng
(Analysis of red ginseng (gineng radix rubra) provided by the Faculty of TCM in Taipei.)
|panaxosid||mg / g||mg / g|
Single dose equivalent concentration of 10 ppm / ml
Assuming that the human body contains 40 liters of water and assuming that panaxosidy in it will be evenly distributed (which is due to their amphiphilic nature of the situation close to reality), the single dose of red ginseng opovídající concentration of 1 ppm-which ginsenosides / ml as follows:
|panaxosid||Dose (g)||Dose (g)|
Interpretation given to each of those effects
- pxsd effect. Rb 1 on the vascular normalization of immune parameters arrived at a dose of 10 ppm / ml, corresponding to 268 grams of red ginseng ( he2007peg )
- pxsd effect. Rb 1 against aggression came at a dose of 2.5mg / kg and thus corresponds to a dose of more than 53.6 grams of red ginseng ( yoshimura1988ace )
- effect of the extract panaxosidů P. notoginseng on endothelial proliferation and regeneration of vessels arrived already at a dose of 0.1μg / ml ( hong2009aes ), which would likely correspond to a dose of less than 0,3-1g drug P. notoginseng (estimated).
- ( Kwon2003ekr ) [Other] Increase speed of liver regeneration by 20% (experimental resection in the dog) achieved a dose of 250mg / kg ginseng radix rubra after a period of 9 days (-1 to 7 due to surgery). For 80 kg person this would correspond to 20 g ginseng radix rubra day.
- ( Morisaki1995mae ) [cardiovascular] Increase speed of growth "capillaries" of 100% was achieved dose saponin ginseng radix rubra 10 ppm / ml, thus assuming 60 liters of soft tissues, 600mg ginseng radix rubra. Increasing the growth rate of 300% was achieved 100ug / ml, ie under the same assumptions dose of 6 g ginseng radix rubra.
Rg 1 (anti-hypertension: dilates blood vessels kang1995gpg ) (promotes the growth of blood vessels sengupta2004may ) (protecting neurons liao2002neg ) (calm microglia wu2007deg ) (anti-stress kim2003iii ) (immunomodulation in favor of type 2 reaction yu2005pgd )
Rg 2 (antiapoptotic protects memory effect ( zhang2008pgg ), protects the brain against glutamate neurotoxicity ( li2007peg )) (calm microglia wu2007deg ) (possibly immunomodulation in favor of type 1 cho2002gfp )
Rb 1 (normalizes immunity he2007peg ) (calming effect yoshimura1988ace ) (possibly immunomodulation in favor of type 2 cho2002gfp ) (dilates blood vessels and protects them against atherosclerosis he2007peg ) (inhibits the growth of blood vessels leung2007gri )
Rc (normalized stress (increases / decreases as necessary) kim2003egs )