Site contents adaptogens is original and is owned by the poster. Any copying of the contents or parts of the content of this website is prohibited, except in cases as follows:
- use of content without express written (enamel) permission of the author
- use of content by citing
Rules for the quote site adaptogens :
- Passages of the information and the text must be listed and marked (eg. In quotation marks) as the citation. It must be clear which parts of the text accurately quotes concerns.
- Quotations must include a hyperlink to the source page on our website.
- The graphic to the nature of the text, can be used under the same conditions as the text. This includes the necessary chemical structural formula, taxonomic trees etc. When you used in unmodified form, putting the words "taken from" + hyperlink to the source page. Using only the information and graphics redraw by himself, quoting the words should be "governed by" + hyperlink to the source page.
- Graphic that has the character images (photographs, drawings) can be used only with written (email) consent of the authors.
- As the source page URL, use so-called. The absolute url that can be found in the footer of each page. Does http://adaptogeny.cz/c-xxxx.aspx format, where xxxx is a number.
These rules may sound somewhat sternly, for which readers and writers honest apologies. This is so because of the bad experience we had with the forgers. The aim of the rules is not to restrict the normal use of our site. If you use our site as a resource and you act fair, do not worry.
If you have a deeper interest in adaptogens topic ...
... Then I'll be glad when I write. Those interested I am willing to offer deeper co-operation or access some of the primary sources cited.