In Asia (especially in Korea) are normally prepared from ginseng decoction significantly higher than the previously mentioned ginseng tea . For example, official guidance on the use of ginseng Korea Insam recommended for short term use of daily doses up to 50 grams to 20 grams and long-term (calculated on the weight of fresh root). Korean ginseng also recommend cooking with a few grams of fresh young ginger and fruits cicimku (jujube). It is an infusion rather than merely pouring hot water. It is supposed to start up with 1 liter of water and boil until half the water evaporates.
On the strong decoction need:
- 1 liter water
- 10-20 g chopped dried 6-year old ginseng root
... Traditionally added as well (not necessary - only if we have)
- 10-15 berries wolfberry (goji) (see. Adaptogen ) and
- 3-5 fruits cicimku (jujube) (see. Adaptogens )
- 3 grams of fresh ginger root (if we do not mind spicy taste)
Put all ingredients into the cooking vessel and cook for an hour or longer until some of the water evaporates (not to prescribe how much - it depends on how and what you cook).
This decoction is drunk, if possible, warm up to 3 times a day in situations where we need to suddenly release large amounts of energy in the winter when cold or hypothermia and abdominal problems when.
It comes up with fever, pregnant women and children. According to the Koreans but is suitable for strengthening directly in childbirth and after childbirth. After a short period of strong ginseng decoction can be stored in the refrigerator and use it as a concentrate to prepare ginseng drinks. For this purpose, but the preferable alcohol tincture .
- Decoction according to the above recipe contains the equivalent of 1 to 2 g of red ginseng in anything less than 100 ml (depending on how much water is evaporated during cooking).
- Decoction can of course also be prepared in a different amount (e.g. 5 g of ginseng and 500 ml water).
- Cicimku peel is appropriate for the better boils at several places pierced.
- Amid a can of ginger decoction drained (I personally appreciate the fresh ginger with more meat and salads).
- I suspect that the warm broth is recommended not only for the patient warm, but perhaps also to improve the solubility panaxosidů.