Chronic autoimmunity is a common feature of many diseases: autoimmune thyroid inflammation , lupus, psoriasis, pemphigus, inflammation of blood vessels, purpura, etc. One of the most common diseases with autoimmune background is rheumatism. For these diseases, adaptogens will sometimes give unexpected relief.
Autoimmune effects of ginseng
Genus Genuine has extensive effects against autoimmune diseases. This is not a guaranteed drug, but it definitely pays off to try it if we can afford it.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - Ginseng administration improves symptoms of autoimmune arthritis ( Jhun2014rge ) by reducing STAT3 phosphorylation and decreasing the number of Th17 cells.
- Multiple sclerosis - ginseng has an effect against the fatigue associated with this disease ( Etemadifar2013gtf ).
- Several papers show the efficacy of ginseng right in atopic dermatitis ( Lee2011ekr , Kim2011eta , Sohn2011ekr , Lee2011krg , Cho2013ekr ).
- Lupus erythematosus - The only Chinese publication deals with the treatment of ginseng lupus ( Yang1986tsl ).
- Ginseng polysaccharides in the mouse model have been shown to cause autoimmune brain damage. ( Hwang2011app )