Autoimmune effects of ginseng
Genus Genuine has extensive effects against autoimmune diseases. This is not a guaranteed drug, but it definitely pays off to try it if we can afford it.
- Rheumatoid arthritis - Ginseng administration improves symptoms of autoimmune arthritis ( Jhun2014rge ) by reducing STAT3 phosphorylation and decreasing the number of Th17 cells.
- Multiple sclerosis - ginseng has an effect against the fatigue associated with this disease ( Etemadifar2013gtf ).
- Several papers show the efficacy of ginseng right in atopic dermatitis ( Lee2011ekr , Kim2011eta , Sohn2011ekr , Lee2011krg , Cho2013ekr ).
- Lupus erythematosus - The only Chinese publication deals with the treatment of ginseng lupus ( Yang1986tsl ).
- Ginseng polysaccharides in the mouse model have been shown to cause autoimmune brain damage. ( Hwang2011app )