Growth and regeneration of blood vessels - Incorporation of newly created capillaries into regenerative tissue. Problems of blood vessels are associated with traumas or post-operative conditions, very often with civilization diseases and natural aging .
Angiogenic effects of adaptogens
Effects on blood vessel regeneration - vascular regeneration and capillary growth are well known in adaptogens. They are traditionally used in heart disease , high blood pressure and chronic venous insufficiency (varicose veins, hemorrhoids, esophagus varices). For cosmetic problems to improve the appearance of the skin and to heal certain types of skin inflammation . Also in more serious injuries and convalescence of postoperative conditions . Significant are for seniors who often suffer from poor blood flow.
Protective and regenerative effect of ginseng on blood vessels
The protective and vascular effect (dozens of work, eg Li2008ibc ) is the essence of the protective effect of ginseng in heart disease . However, the ginseng also improves the regeneration (growth) of blood vessels after injury, and this is the essence of a significant part of its effectiveness in wound healing . It is also possible that ginseng positively affects the construction and remodeling of connective tissue. There are articles describing the use of ginseng against scarring ( Pazyar2012gpn , Yao2007epn ), second articles warning, warning doctors to forbid patients banned ( Pribitkin2001htw ), the same situation as the well-proven cardiac effects of ginseng. An overview of several representative studies is here:
- Total ginseng saponin accelerates capillary growth in the experimental model ( Morisaki1995mae ).
- Ginsenoside Rg 1 encourages capillary regeneration ( Sengupta2004may ).
- The mechanism of the angiogenic effect of ginsenoside Rg 1 also discusses Cheung2011gia .
- Ginsenoside Rg 3 improves capillary regeneration by acting on PPARγ receptors ( Kwok2012sg2 ).
- Ginsenoside Re improves angiogenesis and positively affects the cardiovascular system ( Peng2012grp ).
- The modulation effect of ginsenoside Rb1 on angiogenesis appears to be exciting ( Kimura2006egs ) as well as inhibitory component ( Leung2007gri , Sengupta2004may ).
- The total ginseng right extract has a positive effect on angiogenesis factors in the context of myocardial infarction ( Ahn2011rge ).
- Improve angiogenesis in ginseng by mentioning key reviews such as Chen2008cpe .
In addition to panaxosides that accelerate vascular growth, there are also those that have an inhibitory effect on capillary growth (eg ginsenoside Rg 1 vs. Rb 1 ). This is not contradictory, the content of substances with opposite effects is common in adaptogens, and the scientists are well aware of the topic of vascular regeneration ( Sengupta2004may , Leung2007gri ).
The effects of glans for the growth and regeneration of blood vessels
The effect of glossy -acid on the cardiovascular system is not fully understood, in addition to the effect against proliferation, ie the exaggerated growth of vascular tissue in it dominates the effect against inflammation . This is further related to the anticancer potential of gloss.
- A documented positive effect on vascular regeneration (22021110) - the latest work by Taiwanese physicians explains the mechanism of gloss effect against vascular neoplasms on human aortic smooth muscle cells and artificially damaged blood vessels in mice 22021110.
Other adaptogens and medicinal plants with angiogenic effects
Other Panax species, such as P. notoginseng , whose total saponin at 0.1 μg / ml accelerate endothelial cell division, increase vascular growth factor levels, and promote capillary growth ( Hong2009aes ) also have proangiogenic effects . The plant with a positive effect on capillary regeneration will certainly be much more and I do not make any illusions that I would have a chance to mention everyone here. I found at least a few: According to Panossian2008psc , it is a Chinese schisandra , according to Majewska2011pap also a kozinec blanitý, Chinese parsley , sea buckthorn ( Hippophae rhamnoides ) and additionally aloe vera , whose positive effects on wound healing summarize Hashemi2015rpa .