Here are some important standard herbal combinations of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). TCM is unknowing, but it has tremendous practical experience. The theory of TCM is not to be mentioned here mainly because a full interpretation of yin and yang theory, four body fluids, five flavors (sweet 甜, sour 酸, bitter 苦, hot 辣 and salt 咸), twelve meridians, chi flow, and Chinese disease theory would was over my competence. It is enough for the charlatans to know that in the TCM mixtures of their components they have four basic functions:
- king (君, jūn , jūn jūn )
- counselor (臣, hair , stationary ), or minister,
- secretary (佐, zuǒ , vysl. cuǒ ), or assistant, and
- herold (使, shǐ , sultan ) or guide.
The theory of TCM says that the so-called king is the main component of the mixture - the one that has the most effect on the target disease. A wizard either (1) helps the king treat this target disease, or (2) heals frequent concomitant disease of the target disease, or both. The secretary (assistant) has three functions: (1) Helps the king and counselors, (2) act as a counter-agent against the toxic and unilateral effects of the main components (if any), or (3) act opposite the main components. (The opposite effect on the same physiological parameters is otherwise a typical feature of adaptogenes.) Finally, the herold (guide) according to TČM (1) leads the effect to designated meridians and parts of the body and (2) harmonizes the other components (eg jin / yang ). These principles can easily be illustrated by four-component mixtures of si-džün-dz-tang (potion of four noble ones). In this he is the ginseng king (heightens qi and tonifies the spleen), the magician attraktylis (tonifies the spleen and removes moisture), coconut secretary (helps king and counselor) and herold of liquorice Chinese (harmonizes the effect of all components). Another example: For a three-component mixture of dan-šen-in (saliva infusion), the king is a nominal red sage, a cardamom guide and a white sandal, a herold. Most Chinese blends, however, contain much more ingredients, so counselors, secretaries, herolds and even kings can be many.
Larger and smaller potions
Note the words "bigger" ( tà , 大) in the Chinese title of general strengthening potion, shi-kuan-ta-buang . DTM mixtures sometimes have two versions: "smaller" ( šiăo , 小) and "bigger" ( tà , 大), for the ingredients usually richer. It is not usually a cheaper and more expensive version of the same medicine, as more often than two different mixtures for different purposes, which only share the same nominal plant. Example: A smaller prorosty potion, shiao-hu-tang , is not only a trimmed version of a larger prorosty potion, ta-cha-hu-tang . These are two separate mixtures that can not be confused. Note also that the principle of smaller and larger versions of the potion sometimes occurs without the attributes of "smaller" and "greater" in the name explicitly appearing. For example, the minimized version of the generic booster potion does not mean a small booster potion or a smaller booster potion, but the potion of the four noble, si-džün-dz-tang , which is the basis of many other combinations.
Calculation of TČM mixtures according to the principles of kampo
The names of TČM mixtures are not easy to read. You can learn from the Japanese who have taken phytotherapy TČM phytotherapy under the name kampo . Kampo is not "Japanese traditional medicine" . Unlike the TCM, which is unscientific, Campo has been scientifically and reimbursed by the insurance company since 1967. Kampo , which is used by most (72%) Japanese doctors, strictly keeps the prescriptions of the TCM, except for the rare and endangered nature that replaces the more accessible Japanese ingredients . Kampo also describes descriptive translations of Japanese blend names and the so-called kampo number as a unique blend identifier (see basic list ). Latin names of mixtures, which would be long and complicated, are not used. Kampo numbers would be ideal for the Czech Republic, but they are only available for a small number of the most important mixes. Therefore, only Chinese characters can be used to orientate in full wealth to the CTMs (for reasons, see the separate paragraph below).
In Chinese blends, we sometimes meet with Chinese restaurants. Thus, the main adaptogenic mixture of TČM , ši -kukan-tà-bǔ-tāng , 十全 大補 湯, is called "ten supporting posts" in the Czech Republic (see tcmbohemia.cz ). I think this name is too poetic. According to this reprimand, the word ì , 士, can be translated as "someone who can count from one (ㄧ) to ten (十)", because of these two numbers the 士 sign consists. But the more descriptive translation of šì (士) is "someone who does many things", more briefly "scholar". The numeral 10 (十) means "many" in Chinese. Therefore, I consider it more appropriate to translate šíkokan-tà-bǔ-tāng descriptively as a "broad-spectrum bigger toning potion", more briefly a "general reinforcement potion". In addition to accuracy, we should always try to translate directly from Chinese , not from English, when naming the mixture names. Translations of blend names into English are instructive, but a slave translation from English without an understanding of the meaning of the Chinese name is inappropriate.
Drug form substance
The basic and the oldest pharmaceutical form of TČM mixtures is a potion. I consider this word to be the most dramatic translation of the 湯, tang [ thăŋ ] in the names of Chinese blends. The common meaning of the 湯 symbol is bouillon, soup. In medicine, however, it denotes a lot of ingredients, including the lower animals, often highly aromatic and heavily concentrated, which we already know only from folk healing. This word, which the Czech version etymologically derives from the name of the sweet liquid suspensions of the dry-water consistency ( electuarium theriaca ), has been used over the course of time, even though it is completely clear. The potion designation is, however, less suitable for another dosage form: for example tablets (丸, wán ), capsules (膠囊, jiān-nong ), granules (顆粒, kē-lì ) . At that time, of course, we will use a noun indicating that pharmaceutical form. Examples: "a tablet of six flavors with a rehmania", "an infusion of tuber and a stomach", "a capsule to penetrate a heart channel" ... If the dosage form is not determined, we will use the noun "mixture": " the noun according to the pharmaceutical form is valid for both Czech and Chinese, in which the Chinese mark indicating the dosage form is usually part of the name of the mixture.
Identification of blends with traditional Chinese characters
TCM mixtures (although called "patent") are public (and therefore unpatentable) so that each pharmacist can prepare them theoretically. The problem, however, is the identifier that tells the pharmacist what standard mix we mean. Those skilled in the art agree that the only correct blend identifier is traditional Chinese characters . Which is very unpleasant for Czech pharmacists used to Latin. But you think there are more than a billion people in the world who can only read Latin, but the Chinese characters read perfectly without problems. The mistaken Latin names of the TCP drugs are so important that they can not be repaired anymore. And the Chinese potions have no Latin names at all. Their source literature is the ancient medical books of TCM written in traditional Chinese. For this reason, the only portable identifier is the Chinese characters that are so deterred by Euro-Americans. We'll do almost anything to avoid them. So we use the English phonetic transcription of Chinese characters into a Latin language called pchin-jin . However, pinyin not only does not match the Czech pronunciation of Mandarin, but also ignores the tones. (Chinese, as we know, is a tonal language - the meaning of the syllable varies completely according to the tone we make it.) The four basic tones of Mandarin (ascending, descending, tall and low) can theoretically be represented in punctuation by punctuation, practically I'm just here and no one else. And even absolutely accurate capture of pronunciation would not be enough. There are signs that are pronounced the same, but they are written differently and have different meanings. About the South (Cantonese) dialect of Chinese not to mention. That is why the kin-jin names - although I am referring to them - do not count as meaningful. Once again, the only unambiguous identifier of TČM mixtures is traditional Chinese characters.
Animal and mineral ingredients
It is these ingredients that are of the greatest interest in the TČM mixtures and sometimes the resistance. Mixtures are often required by yin and yang theory. Particularly valued are those that unite both opposing components. For example, yarsagumba ( 冬蟲夏草 ) has an animal (caterpillar) and a "plant" ( Cordyceps sinensis ), thus combining yang and yin . Tufted mushroom tuber ( 茯苓 ) is particularly distinguishable when the host roots contain pine ( 茯神 ). And for the same reasons, TČM likes mineral ingredients of animal origin, such as 石決明 , tortoise shells ( 龜甲 ), the vase of David's deer ( 鹿茸 ) or bile stone ( 牛黃 ), not quite rightly called " without blood ". These old-fashioned drugs are not as ineffectual as it may seem: for example, in the lychee-wrapped antler contains specific peptides, ground bile stone, important bile acids that release it from gastric acid ... Even more effective are the drying of scorpions, cockroaches, , earthworms, sea horses and wilderness, including bats and bird excrements. They also have magical significance. From the point of view of nature conservation, luckily the TČM has come into the conscience, so do not worry that the powdery bone of the last Siberian tiger will appear in your potion, the corner of the last rhinoceros of Java or the fossilized powdered fossils (dragon bone, 龍骨 ) - replaced by bones and horns of livestock. From a pragmatic point of view, it is better for us to remember that even the crystalline ingredients, including sugar and salt, are precisely prescribed in the TCP mixtures. Yes, in TČM there are white sugar ( 冰糖 ), brown sugar ( 赤 沙糖 ) and honey ( 蜂蜜 ) curative ingredients like any other that can not be added to the mixture arbitrarily. The Chinese potions are not, therefore, unsaved or dispensed unless the recipe prescribes it.
Dosage and use
In general, CD-binding books of binders are not specified. He is in the hands of a doctor who also adjusts the proportions of the drug in the mix. In the campo system, standardization is also quantitative. It would be desirable to introduce a similar campaign system to Central Europe, but unfortunately the campaign itself can not be used because the hard-to-reach TCM ingredients are replaced by Japanese herbs. But we have to replace them with Czech or here available herbs. I do not want to create a Central European version of campo . But for those interested here I offer a quantitative standardization according to the practice of the current Taiwanese TCM. I use the traditional unit system (see unit TČM ), the composition of campo mixtures is then expressed in units of SI (grams). The dosage provided herein is one potion batch which is cooked or otherwise prepared and then drinks in one or more batches. Common forms of TČM are also infusion, powder, pills and lozenges. The infusion differs from the potion by lengthening the shorter time. Herbal powder is used to drink or drink mixed in lukewarm water. Cold water is absolutely inappropriate according to TČM. Pill forms are used in the usual manner. Where it is a nominal form of potion, we prefer this pill form.
Where to find?
Traditional herbal medicine using whole dried parts of plants (ie, droga , from the Dutch word droog = dry) was 50 years ago in Europe quite common. Today, you can find herbal drugs in a small number of pharmacies, for example I know the pharmacy at the black eagle, Nuselská 373/102, Michle, Prague (phone 244 400 227). But there are only Czech herbs that you can easily buy online at salebylin.cz , lecivebyliny.info etc. Chinese herbs in the form of drugs and potions online can be found in two places: Yaopharm ( elixirycisarovny.cz ) and Ariadne ( ariadne.cz ). Yaopharm offers ready-made blends (for women's troubles) and the preparation of the mixture according to the customer's request (see note on the order form ). Ariadne has an assortment of ready mixes . TČM products also offer patentnimedicina.cz , but not in a form suitable for the preparation of potions. Concluding remark: The use of the word elixir in the context of TCM potions seems to me less appropriate. The word elixir is etymologically meaning essence, a cleaned principle of principle, while in the TČM mixtures it is the opposite - the phytoplexes accepted as a whole.
List of herbal mixtures
the general strengthening potion, 十全 大補 湯
- shí-quán-dà-bǔ-tāng [ší-kuán-tà-bǔ-tʰāŋ]
- 黨 蔘 3 錢, 白 4 4 錢, 茯苓 4 錢, 炙 甘草 1.5 錢, 當歸 3 錢, 川芎 2 錢, куק 4 錢, 白 4 4 錢, 黄芪 3 錢, 肉桂 0.5
- 薑 2 錢, 紅棗 4-6pcs. Alternative 黨 蔘 can be swapped, better to supplement 紅 參 2 錢.
- An important mixture of adaptogens (ginseng, aphelion ...) and almost adaptogens (liquorice, cinnamon) used in TČM. The basic version has ten components with broad spectrum effects. Anti-inflammatory, cytoprotective, protects the brain, heart, vessel, kidney, pancreas, liver (see Lam2016hec ). Tonicum suitable for convalescents and even for cancer treatment ( Zee1992sts ). In healthy ones where it only serves to strengthen health, it should not be used permanently due to the content of the exciting liquorice. For patients, such as cancer patients, it is not necessary to be afraid of longer use if we consult with a TCM expert.
- Ingredients can be purchased already prepared and weighed from Ariadne . The finished potion is dark, concentrated, strongly aromatic, chilled to last for several days in the fridge. The pill version is available from tcmbohemia and many other stores. However, it is not easy to use effective pills (over 100g of herbal material). It's not a cheap affair. The Royal Ingredient - Ginseng - is dear and the standard version of this potion replaces it with a cheaper ribbon. Those who decide on the price difference for the sliced ginseng, which can be obtained in the Czech Republic, can be added separately to the potion.
- # 48, じ ゅ う ぜ ん だ い ほ い ほ と う ( jujan-taiho-tó ): 紅 риги 3g, 蒼朮 3g, 茯苓 3g, 當歸 3g, 芎 g 3g, 地芪 3g, 芍 3 3g, 黄芪 3g, 肉桂 3g, 甘草 1.5g
the potion of four nobles , 四 君子 湯
- sì-jūn-zi-tāng [sì-džün-dz-tʰāŋ]
- 黨 蔘 4 錢, 白 4 4 錢, 茯苓 4 錢, 炙 甘草 2
- Alternative 黨 蔘 can be swapped, better to supplement 紅 參 3 錢.
- A minimized four-component version of a general boosting potion. Skip. Note: the symbol 君 (džün) translates here as "noble", not its basic meaning "king", to avoid confusion with the theory of composition of the TCM mixtures.
- The mixture may be sought from Yaopharm . In pill form also readily available: tcmbohemia , cinskamedicine- inm , health , cinnamon-herbs ...
- # 75, し く ん し と う ( shikun-tó )
the potion of the six nobles , 六君子 湯
- liù-jūn-zi-tāng [lioù-džün-dz-tʰāŋ]
- 黨 蔘 4 錢, 白术 4 錢, 茯苓 4 錢, 炙 甘草 2 錢, 陳皮 1 錢, 半夏 4
- 薑 2 錢, 紅棗 4-6pcs. Aromatize and tonify can be done by adding 砂仁 1 錢 and 木香 2 錢. Alternative 黨 蔘 can be swapped, better to supplement 紅 參 3 錢.
- A six-component adaptogenic mixture that can be viewed either as a simplified version of a general boosting potion, or as an expanded version of the four noble potions.
- Enriched version ingredients (see below) are available from Ariadne . In the pill form to be poetically named "cleaning of grain granaries": patentnimedicina.cz , smer-zdravi.cz , tcmherbseshop.cz , etc.
- # 43, り っ く ん し と う ( rikkunši-tó )
a potion of the six noblemen with a tusk and a cardamom, 香砂 六君子
- xiāng-shā-liù-jūn-zi-tāng [šiāng-šā-lioù-džūn-dz-tʰāŋ]
- The potion of the six noblemen, supplemented with the root of the cornflower, 木香 (up to 2-4 錢) and the fruit of the cardamom, 砂仁 (up to 1-3 錢).
- Tonic variant of the six noble potions .
- The ingredients of this enriched version can be purchased already prepared and weighed from Ariadne .
potion to strengthen the center and increase qi, 補中益氣 湯
- bǔ-zhōng-yì-qì-tāng [bǔ-čōng-ì-ťì-tʰāŋ]
- 黨 蔘 4 錢, 黄芪 4 錢, 白术 2 錢, 炙 甘草 1.5 錢, 當歸 2 錢, 陳皮 2 錢, 升麻 1.5 錢, 柴胡 1.5 錢, 薑 1 錢, 紅棗 2 pcs.
- Alternative 黨 蔘 can be swapped, better to supplement 紅 參 3 錢.
- The "center" in the title of this important tonifying potion means the so-called central fireplace of the TCM theory, which, like the Chi , does not mean anything in terms of scientific physiology.
- The mixture may be sought from Yaopharm . In pill form to be taken under the poetic name of "tiger spring": patentnimedicina.cz , tcmbohemia.cz , smer-zdravi.cz , etc.
- # 41, ほ ち ゅ う え っ き と う ( hocu-ekki-tó )
a smaller proton potion, 小 柴胡 汤
- xiǎo-chái-hú-tāng [šiǎo-čái-hú-tʰāŋ]
- 柴胡 3 錢, 半夏 3 錢, 黃 芩 2 錢, 黨 蔘 2 錢, 薑 3 錢, 炙 甘草 1 錢, 紅棗 4pcs
- Alternative 黨 蔘 can be swapped, better to supplement 紅 參 1.5 錢. For dairy add more 紅棗 . You can also add a young ginger.
- Anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, hepatoprotective (see Lam2016hec ), suitable for chronic hepatitis and cirrhosis.
- Ingredients can be purchased already prepared and weighed from Ariadne . Pillow version of tcmbohemia , direction- zdravi etc. Ginseng is routinely replaced with a hairpin, in the first of these pills also pinelia crushed mustard. Those who do not want to forget about the price difference of the slim ginseng will easily buy it in the Czech Republic.
- # 9, し ょ う さ い こ と う ( šó-saiko-tó )
larger proton potion, 大 柴胡 汤
- dà-chái-hú-tāng [tà-čái-hú-tʰāŋ]
- 柴胡 3 錢, 半夏 3 錢, 黃 芩 2 錢, 薑 3 錢, 枳實 3 錢, 大黃 3 錢, 白色 4 錢, 紅棗 6 pieces
- Larger pro-teaspoon potions are not just the extension of the smaller pro-teaspoon potion. It is a different blend with other indications, including hypertension.
- The mixture may be sought from Yaopharm . Pillow version available from e-yao.cz .
potion of pinelia, attraktylis and tubers, 半夏 白 術 天麻 湯
infiltration of the locust and the stomach, 天麻 芶 藤 飲
tablet of six flavors with a rethink, 六味 地 黄 丸
- liù-wèi-dì-huáng-wán [lioù-wèi-tì-chuáŋ-wán]
- 熟地 8 錢, 棗 肉 4 錢, 山藥 4 錢, 茯苓 3 錢, 牡丹皮 3 錢, 澤瀉 3
- A six-part mix with rehumanity as a characteristic ingredient. Nominal dosage forms are tablets which, due to the physical properties of the powder mixture, can be easily compressed. They're supposed to be big like chocolate squares, they're tasty. It can also be prepared as a potion. Effective in Type 2 diabetes, it also protects the kidneys ( Hsu2014itc ).
- The Potion Mixture can be purchased from Ariadne . The "chocolate" tablet form may be sought from Yaopharm . "Cheap" pill version available from tcmbohemia , direction- zdravi , etc.
- # 87, ろ く み が ん ( annumi-gan )
nourishing infusion against hypertension, 頤 年 降壓 飲
- 鉤藤 4 錢, 石決明 5 錢, 龜甲 4 錢, 半夏 2 錢, 陳皮 1.5 錢, 枳殼 2.5 錢, 牛膝 5 錢, 益母草 3 錢, 桑寄生 4 錢, 何首烏 4
- It strengthens the kidney, calms the liver and weakens yang . See also Zhao2010eyj .
- It is possible to inquire from Yaopharm , which offers, among other things, the possibility of preparing any mixture according to the customer's request.
malt potion to clean the liver, 龙胆泻肝汤
copious detoxification potion, 黃連 解毒 湯
uncomplicated mixture against hypertension, 牛黃 降壓 藥
vasorelaxation and regeneration mixture, 松龄 血脈 康 藥
potion for dizziness and hypertension, 清 眩 降壓 湯
antihypertensive vasorelaxation potion, 降壓 通脈 湯
- A proven mixture of a well-known physician TČM Dr. Kuo Shi-kue (see Xiong2013chf ).
antihypertensive mixture, 降壓 藥
- A proven mixture of a well-known physician TČM Dr. Chou Wen-quana (see Xiong2013chf ).
droplets from the blackhead and the cup, 夏 厀 口havet
antihypertensive potion and puerair potion, 珍 葛 降壓 湯
vasorelaxant and calming granules, 通脈 寧 顆粒
cleansing heart mixture, 清心 藥
white potion potion, 清心 藥
potion of three herbs against hypertension, 三 草 降壓 湯
- sān-cǎo-jiàng-yā-tāng [sān-cǎo-Ńiāŋ-yā-tʰāŋ]
- 龍膽 2 錢, 夏枯草 2 錢, 益母草 2 錢, 白 2.5 2.5 錢, 茯苓 2 錢, 枸杞 3
- Instead of the Asian (益母草) and bitter (龍膽), we can use our heartbeat and spring hawthorn .
- A proven mixture of a well-known physician TČM Dr. Liou Tu-chou (see Wang2012csh ).
- It can be requested from Yaopharm , which offers the preparation of any potion according to the customer's request.
potion for sludge removal and healing of the liver, 降 濁 清肝 湯
potion of gardenia and lobster sauces, 梔子 豉 湯
enriched frog potion, 澤瀉 湯加 味
enriched potion to warm the gall bladder, 溫 膽 湯加 味
granules to normalize blood pressure and lipids, 降脂 調壓 顆粒
solution to reduce pressure and cleanse blood vessels, 降壓 䘑 净 沖劑
pill to strengthen the kidneys and heart, 補腎 益 心 片
capsules to penetrate the heart channel, 通 心 絡 膠囊
musky cardioprotective tablet, 麝香 保 心 丸
enriched release powder, 加味 逍遙散
- 當歸 4 錢, 4 錢, 4 柴, 4 柴, 4 錢, 2 錢, 炙 甘 2 錢, 牡丹皮 2.5 錢, 梔子 2.5 錢, 薑 4 錢.
- The blended mixture may be sought from Yaopharm , who promises to prepare any mixture according to the customer's wishes. Pillow version available under the poetic name of " Calming the Broken Level": patentnimedicine , pragon , direction- zdravi ...
- # 24, か み し ょ う よ う さ ん ( kami-šójó-san )
potion of gold and tree, 散 腫 潰 堅 湯
- 翹翹翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 昆 昆 昆 昆 昆 翹 翹 翹 翹 昆 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹 翹翹翹 翹翹翹 翹翹翹翹翹 翹翹翹 翹翹翹 翹翹翹 翹翹翹 2 2 錢, 葛根 2.5 錢, 柴胡 0.5 錢, 當歸 尾 0.5 錢, 龍膽 2.5 錢, 升麻 0.5 錢, 天花粉 4 錢, 海藻 4
- 薑 1 錢
- This blend has a valid alternative name "potion for swelling of swelling and swelling of swelling", which would be the literal translation of her Chinese name. In English-speaking practitioners, however, this complex mixture is under the simpler name derived from its characteristic ingredients - gold and tree.
spleen potion, 歸 脾 湯
potion to overcome stasis in the bloodhouse , 血 府 逐瘀 湯
the revitalizing influx of immortals, 仙 方 活命 飲
ginseng potion to flourish, 人答 養 榮 湯
the pox of the hair and the eye, 獨 活 寄生 湯
renal pill to relieve painful obstruction, 翊 腎 蠲 痺 囊
the infusion of sage, sandalwood and cardamom, 丹飲 飲
bigger lint to stop the wind, 大定 風 珠
- Helps in hepatic fibrosis ( Zhang2003edd ).
powder to boost pulse, 生脈散
jasper-dryer, 瓊 玉 膏
- 紅 參 2 ,, 土地 21 ,, 茯苓 4 ,, 蜂蜜 13.5.
- Dense liquid preparation to enrich yin and wet the lungs. Essentially, cough syrup improves winter immunity and recovers from respiratory infections. It is prepared in large quantities for daily use. All ingredients except honey must be finely ground or powdered.
tablet of four wonders, 四 妙 丸
pill against paralyzing obstruction, 尪 痺 片
- 生地黃 , 魔地 , 續 斷 , 製 附子 , 獨 活 , 骨碎補 , 桂枝 , 淫羊藿 , 防風 , 威靈仙 , 皂角 , 芍刺 , 白 ,, 狗脊 , 知母 , 伸筋 草 , 紅花
- An important cure for arthritis and joint pain, both in the form of a pill and a drowsiness ( Zhao2013ect ). Qualitative composition is given by Zhu2015esm . I do not know the quantitative composition (it is variable) and I would not allow it because the mixture contains a violently toxic mixture of Carmichael and other nonadaptogens - clematis, drynery, golden clove, toothbrush ... This combination must be purchased and used exclusively under the guidance of an experienced TCM practitioner.
the potion of the jaw to warm the limbs, 當歸 四逆 湯
- 當歸 2.5 錢, 白 4 4 錢, 桂枝 2.5 錢, 細辛 2 錢, 炙 甘草 1.5 錢, 紅棗 4-5pcs, 木 通 2
- Combination used in multiple disease states including rheumatoid arthritis ( Cheng2017mad ).It contains a non-completely safe ungulates , which must be omitted from the combination in long-term use.
- The blended mixture may be sought from Yaopharm , who promises to prepare any mixture according to the customer's wishes.
- # 38, と う き し ぎ ゃ く と う ( tóki-šigyaku-tó )
Final note: Potion to fly (so-called Flugsalb) is not here.