Healing sponges are a special, relatively little known group of natural medicines. Perhaps the most famous are the curative wood-burning mushrooms of the group Polyporales ( Grienke2014emp ), which includes the model sponge- maker glossy gloss . Glossy and many other sponges grow even in our forests, but their practical availability is mostly low, which implies a high price, unless they can be cheaply grown, such as the genus of clay. Medicinal mushrooms are devoted to the scientific reviews of Zjawiony2004bac , Wasser1999tes , Ragupathi2008ewc , Han2009aie and j., Since 1999 also a separate scientific journal .
Overview of medicinal mushrooms
- Tiger Wood ( Lignosus rhinocerus ) - super-sponge fungus and order
- oyster mushroom ( Pleurotus ostreatus ) - miracle sponge
- Cordyceps sinensis - a popular, miraculous drug TČM
- yeast beer ( Sacharomyces cerevisiae ) - popular, nutritious, underestimated?
- Glossy Glossy ( Ganoderma lucidum ) , sponge fungus
- Monascus purpureus - a medicinal red mold
- Phellinus linteus - miraculous order
- Trametes versicolor - a miraculous (?) anticancer fungus
- Antrodia camphorata - miraculous anticancer fungi
- coconut ( Poria cocos , new Wolfiporia extensa ) - miraculous fungus
- ( Inonotus obliquus ) , sponge fungi ( Inonotus obliquus )
- Inonotus hispidus - healing sponge, a miraculous genus
- Sulfur Yellow-orange ( Laetiporus sulphureus ) - edible and tasty antioxidant
- ( Grifola frondosa ), jap. maitake - a tasty medicinal sponge