(also Chinese: lingchi / lingči, japanese: reishi / rejsi)
Words of Dr. Russela Paterson - one of Europe's largest experts in this sponge - is a glossy gloss "an example of a traditional medicine of great importance for today" ( Paterson2006gtf ). The number of scientific papers is over 1200, and the published results on the effects of the individual components are "very convincing" - the words of the same expert. Paterson's review is not the latest, but I chose it because Paterson, as a European scientist, can not be blamed for irrational respect for this fungus.
The species Ganoderma lucidum is an aggregate of several closely related indiscriminate species, so it is proper to write Ganoderma lucidum agg . In terms of content, G. lucidum differs from other Ganoderma species from triterpenoids (ganoderic acids, etc.) and specific polysaccharides ( Paterson2006gtf ). Even within the framework of G. lucidum , the content of specific triterpenoids may fluctuate up to 3- fold ( Lu2012qds ) by source .
Glossy gloss content
Particular proteoglycans (less correctly, but often called "polysaccharides") are considered as the most important active substances in gloss. Another important active ingredient of glossy-acid is triterpenoids. Like ginseng, it is a model adaptogen, and glossy cork has the status of a model mushroom adaptogen . Its active substances are much less well researched, due both to the complex effects of the proteoglycan fraction and to the late start of the research.
- Ganodermanontriol (an effect against rectal cancer cells, Jedinak2011glt ).
Effects of gloss
Glossy Glossy is a healing sponge with a lot of ingredients. It is a classical fungal adaptogen with a protective and curative effect mainly against civilization diseases. Mostly, however, Glasklokor was famous for its anti-cancer effects. Attention to the anti-rabies effect of glans compared to other effects appears to be related to the fact that the action of glans against civilization diseases can not be subjectively felt. Contemporary users therefore underestimate gloss with other adaptogens. However, when a "bad cure" of a cancer patient with a poor prognosis occurs, both the patient and his physician will notice it. Maybe, therefore, there are more than half of the clinical and experimental studies of glossy cancer that are just about cancer.
Glossy glossy in TČM is considered to be almost a miracle cure and enjoys a very special position . In the past, the Western world has shone with glossy gloss and other medicinal sponges in the face of anti-cancer effects. These are special chapters in the glossy glass. In the following paragraphs, you will also find an overview of other published results about the healing effects of glossy glass. I only mention the latest - the total number of works is many times bigger and it would not even come up here:
Lesklokorka as a preventive and medication
Lesklokorka also has uses in biotechnology (to decompose difficult-to-decompose waste chemicals, to take heavy metals from waste, to prepare straw for feed use in livestock production, etc.)
- Anti-fungal effects - Indian lecithin researchers have even recently discovered lectin with anti-fungal action against many dangerous fungi: Trichophyton rubrum , Trichophyton tonsurans , Trichophyton interdigital , Epidermophyton floccosum , Microsporum canis and many common, non-pathogenic fungi (21728991). In addition, a small, about 15kDa protein ganodermin with a fungal action against plant pathogenic fungi (16039755) has been known for a long time.
- Research advances to the stage of specific molecular mechanisms. It has been found that gloss gloss extract activates nerve growth factor (NGF) in astrocytes (glie cells), which can be a healing strategy against Huntington's disease (22633948).
- Pharmacokinetics was dealt with by work 22341478, which measured the excretion of triterpenoids from the balsamic gloss. Triterpenoids in outflows are slightly less than in the ovary (22361494).
- against damage to the digestive system (22019957)
- antioxidant effects (22181841, 22187536, 22264032, etc.)
- neuroprotective effect (21671206, 21242065, 22423587)