(Also Chinese: lingchi / lingči, japanese: reishi / rejsi)
Glossy Glossy is a sponge that has a sacred status comparable to ginseng in the TČM. It's a model healing sponge. The Chinese name of the glossary: "ling-or" in translation means "the immortal sponge".
The words of Dr. Russela Paterson, one of Europe's greatest experts in this sponge, are a glossy "glossy" example of a traditional medicine of great importance for the present ( Paterson2006gtf ). The number of scientific papers is over 1200, and published results on the effects of individual components are - "very convincing" - the words of the same expert. Paterson's review is not the latest, but I chose it because Paterson, as a European scientist, can not be accused of irrational respect for this sponge.
The species Ganoderma lucidum is an aggregate of several closely related indiscriminate species, so it is proper to write Ganoderma lucidum agg . In terms of content, G. lucidum differs from other Ganoderma species in triterpenoids (ganoderic acids, etc.) and specific polysaccharides ( Paterson2006gtf ). Also within the species lucidum , the content of specific triterpenoids may fluctuate up to 3-fold ( Lu2012qds ).
Glossy gloss content
The most important active substances in gloss is the specific proteoglycans (less correctly, but often called "polysaccharides"). Another important active ingredient of glossy-acid is triterpenoids. Like ginseng, it is a model adaptogen, and gloss is a model of a mushroom adaptogen . Its active substances are much less well researched, due both to the complex effects of the proteoglycan fraction and to the late start of the research.
- Ganodermanontriol (an effect against rectal cancer cells, Jedinak2011glt ).
The effects of gloss
Glossy Glossy is a healing sponge with a lot of ingredients. It is a classic fungal adaptogen with a protective and curative effect mainly against civilization diseases. Mostly, however, Glasklokor was famous for its anti-cancer effects. The attention paid to the anticancer effect of glossy tablet compared to other effects is probably related to the fact that the action of glossy cell against civilization diseases can not be subjectively sensed. Contemporary users therefore underestimate gloss with other adaptogens. But when a "mild heal" of a patient with a tumor of poor prognosis occurs, both the patient and his physician will notice it. Maybe, therefore, there are more than half of the clinical and experimental studies on lesklokorce dedicated to cancer.
Glossy glossy in TČM is considered to be almost a miracle cure and enjoys a very special position . In the past, the Western world has shone with glossy gloss and other medicinal sponges in the face of anti-cancer effects. These are special chapters in the glossy glass. In the following paragraphs, you will also find an overview of other published results about the healing effects of gloss. I only mention the latest - the total number of works is many times bigger and it would not even come up here:
Glossy as a preventive and medication
Lesklokorka is also used in biotechnology (for the decomposition of difficult-to-decompose waste chemicals, for heavy metal uptake of waste, for straw for feed utilization in livestock production, etc.)
- Anti-fungal effects - Indian lecithin researchers have even recently discovered lectin with anti-fungal action against many dangerous fungi: Trichophyton rubrum , Trichophyton tonsurans , Trichophyton interdigital , Epidermophyton floccosum , Microsporum canis and many common non-pathogenic fungi (21728991). In addition, a small, about 15kDa protein ganodermin is known to act against plant pathogenic fungi (16039755).
- Research advances to the stage of specific molecular mechanisms. It has been found that gloss gloss extract activates nerve growth factor (NGF) in astrocytes (glie cells), which can be a healing strategy against Huntington's disease (22633948).
- Pharmacokinetics was dealt with by work 22341478, which measured the excretion of triterpenoids from ingested balsamic gloss. Triterpenoids in spruces are slightly less than in the ovary (22361494).
- Against damage to the digestive system (22019957)
- Antioxidant effects (22181841, 22187536, 22264032, etc.)
- Neuroprotective effect (21671206, 21242065, 22423587)