(Also Chinese: lingchi / lingči, japanese: reishi / rejsi)
Glossy Glossy is a sponge that has a sacred status comparable to ginseng in the TČM . It's a model healing sponge. The Chinese name of the glossary: "ling-or" in translation means "the immortal sponge".
Words of Dr. Russela Paterson - one of Europe's largest experts in this sponge - is a glossy gloss "an example of a traditional medicine of great importance for today" ( Paterson2006gtf ). The number of scientific papers is over 1200, and published results on the effects of individual components are "very convincing" - the words of the same expert. Paterson's review is not the latest, but I chose it because Paterson, as a European scientist, can not be accused of irrational respect for this fungus.
The species Ganoderma lucidum is an aggregate of several related indiscriminate species, so it is proper to write Ganoderma lucidum agg . In terms of content, G. lucidum differs from other Ganoderma species from triterpenoids (ganoderic acids, etc.) and specific polysaccharides ( Paterson2006gtf ). Also within the genus G. lucidum , the content of specific triterpenoids may fluctuate up to 3- fold ( Lu2012qds ) by source .
Glossy gloss content
The most important active substances in gloss is the specific proteoglycans (less correctly, but often called "polysaccharides"). Another important active ingredient of glossy-acid is triterpenoids. Like ginseng, it is a model adaptogen, and glossy cork has the status of a model mushroom adaptogen . Its active substances are much less well researched, due both to the complex effects of the proteoglycan fraction and to the late start of the research.
- Ganodermanontriol (an effect against rectal cancer cells, Jedinak2011glt ).
Effects of gloss
Glossy gloss is a healing sponge with a lot of ingredients. It is a classic fungal adaptogen with a protective and curative effect mainly against civilization diseases. Mostly, however, Glasklokor was famous for its anti-cancer effects. Attention to the anti-rabies effect of glans compared to other effects is apparently related to the fact that the action of glossy-lens against civilization diseases can not be subjectively sensed. Contemporary users therefore underestimate gloss with other adaptogens. But when a "mild cure" of a cancer patient with a poor prognosis occurs, the patient and his doctor will notice it. Maybe, therefore, there are more than half of the clinical and experimental studies of glossy cancer that are just about cancer.
The glamor glossy in TČM is considered to be a miraculous medicine and enjoys a very special position . In the past, the Western world has shone with glossy gloss and other medicinal sponges in the face of anti-cancer effects. These are special chapters for the glossy mirror. In the following paragraphs, you will also find an overview of other published results about the healing effects of glossy glass. I only mention the latest - the total number of works is many times bigger and it would not even come up here:
Lesklokorka as a preventive and medication
Lesklokorka is also used in biotechnology (for the decomposition of difficult-to-decompose waste chemicals, for the recovery of heavy metals from waste, for the preparation of straw for feed use in livestock production, etc.)
- Anti-fungal effects - Indian lecithin researchers have even recently discovered lectin with anti-fungal action against many dangerous fungi: Trichophyton rubrum , Trichophyton tonsurans , Trichophyton interdigital , Epidermophyton floccosum , Microsporum canis and many common, non-pathogenic fungi (21728991). In addition, a little, about 15kDa protein ganodermin is known to act against plant pathogenic fungi (16039755).
- Research advances to the stage of specific molecular mechanisms. It has been found that gloss gloss extract activates nerve growth factor (NGF) in astrocytes (glie cells), which can be a healing strategy against Huntington's disease (22633948).
- Pharmacokinetics was dealt with by the work 22341478, which measured the excretion of triterpenoids from balsamic gloss. Triterpenoids in outgrowths are slightly less than in the ovary (22361494).
- Against damage to the digestive system (22019957)
- Antioxidant effects (22181841, 22187536, 22264032, etc.)
- Neuroprotective effect (21671206, 21242065, 22423587)